Sunday, November 13, 2016

Practice in the community

The practice in the community was a pleasant experience, I learned a lot from the children and the people who live in Omas, it is a town located to 6 hours of lima in the province of Yauyos.
It has a beautiful landscape and the weather is nice.







The affection that children gave me was the most comforting I had, their smiles, their hugs, their desire to learn.


We carry out many works such as: workshops of all courses, dances, educational talks, nomenclature of the streets, gastronomic fair, among others.










I had the opportunity to teach english in primary and secondary.
For the closing day of the practice in the community we made a talent show, where the students presented different performances and the result was great.


They were unforgettable moments, I met many people and I won many friends. I'm going to miss them all, but I'm sure I'll be back.


1 comment:

  1. Had a great relationship with the students and people who live there because you’re human being to go with innovative and very enthusiastic knowledge for them who become successful in their lives. That's amazing...!!!

    ReplyDelete