Tuesday, September 13, 2016




HELLO!
My name is katherine.











I was born in Lima.  I live with my parents in Santa Anita.
I have two brothers and one sister. I'm the youngest.
I like listen to music, see the movies and spend time with my family.










I studied in "San Martin de Porres" school my primary and secondary level. I never had problems with my grades because I always studied to my exams and did my homework.
 My favorite subject was English. I participated in all activities such as Mother's day, Christmas, The Aniversary of school.
Until now I have a good relationship with my partners.






Now I study in "Enrique Guzmán y Valle" university English - French. Also I study at ICPNA.
I`m really happy because since I'm in the university, I have good friends and excellents teachers.
This is my last year here and it makes my happy because I know that I going to have good oportunites, but on the other hand I am sad because I going to miss all of my university life.





I always remember a phrase that my teacher told me, because is like my inspiration to my life and my work.











2 comments:

  1. The new DCN 2017 will deepen the teaching of English, physical education, arts and science and technology, to train young citizens with the ability to face and solve the challenges of modern times.
    What you want to achieve with this is that when teenagers leave school, are able to handle himself in a complex world like today and feel able to provide in it with confidence and intelligence.
    It is a very interesting proposal because now teachers will work with meaningful situations to enable students to perform better on learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This document lists principles to consider when assessing the quality of curricula in a review process. The DCN's proposals focus in different meaningful situations both to teachers and students.

    ReplyDelete